Sunday, July 18, 2021

P-town 3: the Perv

Fully vaccinated here.  I know it's not the end-all / be-all, so I still wear masks in public, wash accordingly and social distance as necessary.  But with Covid and work burn out, I went to Provincetown to meet some college friends - with all of us staying at separate airbnbs.  While all vaccinated as well, we were still keeping mind of no herd immunity. 

That all said, I was in P-town and had every intention of some kind of human interaction.  Or sex, as it may be. 

In early May, it was still considered off-season, and Covid still is keeping people away. And it was downright chilly - into the low 40s. With things closing at 8p, after dark, the streets were about 94% empty.  But that doesn't mean guys still didn't have needs. 

Starting off - I don't know how many parts this will have to this series. Some men will get a single entry. Others - might be lumped together. I can almost guarantee you they won't be in order.

_________________________________________________________

He wasn't exactly as advertised. But I was quite drunk and it was quite late, and I didn't have to go to him. So, instead of GrubHub, it was more like SchlubHub. And like anything when you've had a few to drink, it's not quite what you wanted, but it's what you got. 

Dude was about late 30s. Heavier set than he said. More tatts than I realized. Stank of heavy cigarette usage. Probably high too. 

A more sober me might not have looked all past that, but the drunk me did. 

No warm and fuzzies. This was sex only. Clothes off, we got right down to it. It didn't even need to start off with the prelim cocksucking to get him hard. He was there. 

He slathered the lube I had in a jar next to the bed onto his 6.5" upwards curved cock. He poked at my back door and pushed his way in. I moaned........loudly.  While P-town is tightly clustered in terms of residences, at the time, I had no neighbors and all the doors and windows were shut. But this was something I needed.........more than wanted. 

He had barely bottomed out in me when he asked/stated, but with seemingly impossible prior knowledge that I had been sexually abused as a child.  Granted, that is a 50/50 shot probably, and yes, I was in a younger-older forced on situation but I don't see it as 'sexual abuse'.  I know the law would. 

Truth be told, my first time, in retrospect is erotic to me. So I had no problem telling this guy. The more details he pressed for, the harder he was, the harder he fucked me. He was way into it. 

As it turns out, him asking me was probably just an excuse to tell me his first time tale(s), which kept him hard and kept him boning my ass. He too was younger who had an older (but not nearly as old as mine) guy take charge of a situation. 

I GET that not everyone's experiences are on the up and up. I totally get having sex with underage kids is in theory not a good idea, but fuck - I would probably personally thank each and every one of the men who used me when I was a kid. They helped me become me.  And I'm comfortable with that. 

This guy got it too. He was fucking me for all it was worth and he wasn't going to be quick about it. Sure eventually, it just became about the porking and not the stories. I was feeling the up curve with every inward thrust. At some point I knew I needed to get some rest, so I actively used my ass muscles to massage that shaft and to get him closer. And it worked. 

Soon enough, it was he making the noise to disturb the neighbors, had they been there. And then my ass as filling with his load. He didn't stay in my long. He slipped out - and then shortly after, slipped out of my airbnb.  I was ok with that. 

After that, I slipped into bed and got some shut eye. 

2 comments:

uptonking said...

These are your own versions of Christopher Isherwood's Berlin Stories. :)

Jimmy said...

I love your adventures!